In order to look good and be beautiful, a woman must not only properly apply a good makeup, but must surely remove it properly by returning home. After all, the removal of makeup is a subtle art, which is very important to master. If they neglect, then you can buy a large number of negative consequences. The pores of the person are clogged with applied decorative cosmetics, respectively, the skin does not breathe, cell renewal is slowing down. These factors can lead to the formation of acne, acne on the face, moreover, to accelerate the process of skin aging.
Factors Affecting the Choice of Makeup Removal Makeup
When choosing a makeup tool, consider the following factors:
removal of the makeup with a swab
skin type( normal, oily, dry, mixed);
• age( for example, for lines that prevent acne and acne, developed for young skin problems);
• used decorative cosmetics( ordinary or water resistant);
• ingredients that are part of the cosmetic product;
• the desired method of use( washable or non-washable
Cosmetic Makeup Remedies and Their Features
Manufacturers today offer a large variety of cosmetics for make-up removal. On the shelves of the stores is the following list:
• two-phase liquid;
• Cleansing bactericidal emulsion;
• cleansing napkins for removing makeup.
Each of the listed makeup remover has its own peculiarities. Let's dwell on them in more detail.
Two-phase liquid - relatively young and, at the same time, the most effective means to date. It is great for removing waterproof and regular cosmetics. Softly clears sensitive skin, while it can be used for any type of skin. Used to remove makeup from eyes and lips.
The liquid consists of two parts: oil and water. In a calm condition where they are mixed, the layer of oil is on top, and the water layer is from below. Before using the biphasic device, it must be shaken well so that both phases are mixed. After application of oil, dissolve stable components of decorative cosmetics, soften and nourish the skin, and the water composition completes the cleaning and refreshing of the face.
Milk or cream for removing makeup
Milk for removing makeup( cream) is a great way to clean your face. It consists of fats and nutrients. This composition also perfectly removes waterproof cosmetics. Milk can be used by women with dry and mature skin, in winter - with a combination. For faces with oily skin the data is a means for removing makeup is better not to use in large quantities contained in it fats, which will not give the expected refreshing effect.
Bactericidal emulsion that cleanses
A great option for owners of oily skin types. In this milk for removing makeup the fat content is reduced. Accordingly, a sense of freshness will be present at the removal of cosmetics. Moreover, special bactericidal additives are well suited to prevent the occurrence of acne.
Makeup Remover Cream
This cleanser is recommended by cosmetologists for dry skin types. It contains a large amount of fats and wax, due to which such milk becomes greasy and thick. Cream not only cope well with the task of dummies, but also perfectly nourish the skin. After their use there is no need to wash, you can simply wipe your face with tonic. The same approach is required when using milk and cleanses the emulsion.
Tonique( liquid, lotion) for removing makeup
A proven makeup remover is a tonic. Its composition includes acid solutions, thermal or floral water, alcohol( in tonics for oily skin).These components are designed to remove tonic cream, powder, blush. Unfortunately, the permanent makeup and toner do not remove. For that he will perfectly refresh the skin.
Gel and Acne Makeup Remover
This cleansing makeup includes a lotion for removing makeup and a gel for washing, which is quite convenient. Use gel is acceptable for women with normal, oily and mixed skin. It perfectly cleans the pores of the person and while refreshing it. However, it should be noted that the gel has a drying properties, therefore it is not compatible with dry and sensitive skin. These funds for make-up should be washed off after application.
Cleansing napkins for removing makeup
It will be simply indispensable to use napkins for use on the road. They represent grooved rectangles of flis, impregnated with cleansing lotion. Suitable for removing makeup not only from the eyes, but also from the whole face. It is easy and convenient to use this tool for makeup and at home.
Makeup Removal Rules
• Perform a make-up removal with the use of funds for this purpose.
• Clean faces every day.
• Use cotton wool discs or napkins of 100% cotton, as well as woolen sticks for removing makeup.
• Carry out a cleaning procedure on the massage lines to ensure the preservation of youth and beauty.
• Rinse cosmetics in certain beauticians in a sequence.
Makeup Removal • A clean cotton disc removes lipstick from the lips from the corners to the middle.
• To wipe the carcass with a cotton disc with the chosen tool applied to it, it is necessary to hold from the roots of the eyelashes to their tip. For this purpose, walnut sticks also fit well.
• The removal of shadows from the eyelids is carried out by moistening it in the cleansing agent by means of a disk from the temples until it is stretched by gentle strokes, so as not to injure a delicate skin around the eyes.
• The tonal base should be washed out by massage lines:
- From the center of the chin to the ears;
- From the center of the lower lip up to the center of the upper;
- From the wings of the nose to the temples;
- From the middle of the forehead horizontally upwards to the hair.
• The final step is to re-clean the entire face with a tonic to remove the remains of the cosmetics. It is important to remember about the neck and neck area if they applied a tonic cream or powder.
When using the "wet" method of removing makeup( gels, foam, mousses), the tool is squeezed out on the palm, foamed and evenly distributed over the face. After the cosmetics are washed away, it is necessary to rinse face with clean water.