Tea tree essential oil is obtained from leaves and shoots of the Australian tea tree family of the myrtle Melaleuca alternifolia Maid. By water distillation, distils the substances contained in the leaf and tea tree shoots. From a large amount of plant material, a very small concentrate of all useful content - essential oil.
Tea trees of this species grow in Australia and Malaysia, with the essential oil of tea tree extracted from both wild trees and cultivated breeds.
The composition of the miracle oil
The composition of this essential oil is quite complex, for the most part( about half a vein) there are monoterpenes and diterpenes. The rest - it's a Tsenon and substances, practically do not have analogues in nature: viiritflorene, B-terpineol, L-terpineol, and allyhexanoate. This combination makes the natural essential oil of tea tree one of the most useful and unusual, among other similar essential oils.
Essential oil - a beautiful natural antiseptic, it has pronounced anti-inflammatory, bacter
Due to its decontamination properties, this natural product almost 10 times exceeds chemical antiseptics such as carbolic acid and phenol. This makes it an indispensable tool in the treatment of various infectious, viral or fungal diseases.
1. Helps to increase immunity - has a powerful immunostimulatory effect. It is recommended to use during seasonal diseases or for the prevention of infections.
2. Beneficially affects the nervous system - essential oil can be used in the treatment of emotional disorders and various diseases of the nervous system. It can help with anxiety, depression and insomnia. It also has a stimulating effect on the nervous system - helps to relieve fatigue, gives vivacity and causes a surge of forces.
3. Cosmetic effect - essential oil is widely used in cosmetology for the treatment of dermatological diseases, various rashes, problems with skin or hair. It kills pathogenic bacteria, dry and reduces inflammation of the skin, in addition, stimulates the processes of regeneration and growth of the epithelium and hair.
When it is necessary to apply essential oil
Application is shown in the following states:
1. In neurasthenia, intermittent, hysteria, panic and other nervous disorders, the oil is used for evaporation in the aromolamps, rubbing, addition to water when taking a bath or massage.
2. In respiratory viral infections - ARV, bronchitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, tonsillitis, herpesviruses - as a means for inhalation, in aromolamps, as an oil compress.
3. In bronchial asthma and obstructive bronchitis - as a vehicle for inhalation.
4. For diseases of the nasal cavity - rhinitis, sinusitis, sinusitis - as a means for digestion, inhalation or oil compresses.
5. In diseases of the oral cavity - stomatitis, parodontosis, purulent and gangrenous pulpitis, candidiasis, for the treatment of bleeding gums and plaque on the tongue - as a rinse aid, aqueous or oily.
6. For diseases of the articular system - arthritis, arthrosis and rheumatic diseases.
7. In diseases of the genitourinary system - pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, various diseases of the sexual sphere( herpetic lesions, ureaplasmosis, chlamydiazoses).
8. In cosmetology - with various rashes, dermatosis and other problems of the skin, such as masks for the face, hair, teeth.
How to properly use
In order for this air to have the greatest effect, it is necessary to follow the recommendations that give instructions for use:
• In the aroma lamp - for evaporation, add 1-2 drops.
• Hot inhalations - one drop per liter of hot water.
• Cold inhalations - 1-2 drops in Aromacullone.
• For taking aroma water - depending on the desired concentration - from several drops to 10-13 in the bath.
• Oily compress, massage or rubbing - add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in 10 ml of base oil.
• Dipping - 35 drops per 5 ml of base oil.
In cosmetology, tea tree oil is very popular, it is used to treat face, hair or excessive sweating.
Recipes and Uses of Oil in Cosmetology
Professional cosmetologists are advised how to use this essential oil.
1. Skin rubbing is used for excessive perspiration. Take 5 drops of tea tree oil, 2 drops of rosemary and sage, thoroughly stir and rub the skin with gentle, circular motions.
2. If you have dandruff, hair loss or to improve their condition, you can enrich the shampoo or conditioner, adding there are 3-5 drops of oil for one application.
3. Acne remedy - 15 drops of tea tree oil, 25 ml of sage paste and lotion for washing - 50 ml. Mix and wipe the face with the resulting mixture, paying attention to the problem areas, 3-4 times a day.
4. For oral and dental diseases, add a couple of drops of oil to the rinse water and rinse the mouth after eating, before bedtime or at least 3 to 4 times a day.
Contraindications to the use of
Like any medicinal product, tea tree oil should be used with caution. Do not exceed the recommended dose or take the oil inside the undiluted. Despite the fact that the oil even in its pure form does not cause skin irritation, it is not recommended to use it concentrated for rubbing, compresses or massage.
• Age up to 6 years old,
• Individual intolerance to components,